martes, 7 de julio de 2015

TENDER GOODBYES

With the come of Spring
also begin the ends

A constant elongation
a stretch of hands
a common mistake
that takes love for adoration

Try to win your attention
those wild seconds you lend me
through your letters, your fingers
and that voice by the shore.

All at one moment
seems so magical, so tragic
I only think one thought:
that the embrace should happen
in the face of the wildfire.

But it disappears and fades,
it leaves while I despair.
I try to open that window again
while I drink that sweet poison of yours.

I fall, I fall until I need you
Need not to see you go
but stay and share,
find an excuse, find a time
and find a place at last.

But no, as the dream came
the jump avoided
the unknown rested where it is
You leave with notice,

Instead of being a dream
what it has always been about
it is a friendly face, a disgrace
that leaves me cherishing
your tender goodbyes.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario